Who we are and what we do
Acceptance and Changes
2. Children's Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are under the minimum required ages specified herein. You must be at least 18 years old to create an account. If you reside in the European Union, you must be at least 16 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Individuals under the applicable age may use our services only through a parent or legal guardian's account and with their involvement. If you are a parent or legal guardian who believes your child has provided personal information to Hit It Great without your consent, you may ask us to delete such information by contacting us at.
3. Data We Collect About You
We collect information about you when you use our services. In addition, third parties may collect information about you when you use our services. Collected information may include or reflect personal information that could identify you, as well as non-personal information. We refer to your information as "your data" for short.
To create an account, you must provide a valid email address.
To make a purchase, you may need to provide a valid credit card. Your payment information will be collected and processed by our authorized payment vendors. We do not directly collect or store credit or debit card numbers ourselves in the ordinary course of processing transactions. If we allow purchase through a third-party platform (i.e. in-app purchase), the payment method stored with the third-party platform will be charged.
Other Information You May Submit
You may submit data to us for limited purposes such as requesting customer support; answering a questionnaire; participating in a study; entering contests or sweepstakes; or signing up to receive communications from us or another user.
We collect your shipping address to send you products you have ordered.
Information Collected by Third Parties
Some third parties may collect data about you when you use our services. This may include data you submit (such as payment information) or automatically-collected information (in the case of third-party analytics providers and advertisers).
We may obtain data from third parties about you. We may combine that data with information that we have collected. For example, some advertisers or advertising platforms may allow us to determine what other online services you might use so that we may place relevant ads on those services.
4. How We Use Your Data
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication: We use your data to verify you when you access your account.
- Operating our services: We use your data to provide our services, process and fulfill orders, provide customer support, and to otherwise comply with our contractual obligations to you. We (and/or our third-party vendors) use your financial information to process purchases made by you and to pay you amounts you have earned.
- Communicating with you: We use your data when we communicate with you (e.g., when we respond to a customer support or other inquiry).
- Improving our services: We use your data to understand how our services are being used and how we can improve them. In general, we analyze aggregated data, rather than specific user data. We may, however, need to analyze a specific case to address a specific problem (e.g., a bug that affects only a few accounts).
- Customizing your experience: We use your data to personalize the service to you. This may include remembering your preferences for language or volume or displaying videos that you might enjoy, based upon your viewing choices.
- Marketing and advertising: We use your data to display ads and send you offers. We may also use your data in delivering third-party advertisements to you. This may include "targeted ads" based upon your activities.
- Exercising our rights: Where reasonably necessary, we use your data to exercise our legal rights and prevent abuse of our service. For example, we may use your data to detect and prevent fraud, spam, or content that violates our Terms of Service.
- Legal compliance: We use your data where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather your data to respond to a subpoena or court order.
- Protecting your information: Where appropriate, we may anonymize, backup, and delete certain data.
We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above.
Whenever we process your data for one of these purposes, we have determined that one or more of the following lawful bases apply:
- Performance of a contract;
- Legitimate commercial interest;
- Compliance with a legal obligation; or
5. With Whom We Share Your Data
We share data with third parties as follows:
- As you instruct: We may make your profile available to others as you instruct in using our services. We may share your data with persons to whom you have granted account-level access (such as children, parents or guardians).
- With your consent: We may share your data with third parties where we have obtained your express consent to do so. You may revoke these consents.
- Authorized vendors: We may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our services, process orders, and comply with your instructions and our contractual obligations. This includes payment processors, content delivery networks (CDNs), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, email service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (CRM) vendors, and shipment vendors.
- Advertising: We may share your data with advertising companies to display relevant ads to you. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share or sell your name, email address, or physical address with such persons.
- Analytics: We may share your data with persons who provide analytics showing how customers are using our services.
- Affiliates and advisors: We may share your data with our auditors and advisors for planning, financial reporting, accounting, auditing, tax filings, and legal compliance. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share your data with any affiliate for other purposes, such as direct marketing.
- Certain legal situations: We may share your data where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a corporate transaction.
- Aggregated or anonymized information: We may publicly disclose non-personal aggregated or anonymized information such as our number of visitors and registered users.
We use reasonable efforts to vet vendors for their privacy and data security practices. We require that such vendors agree to protect the data we share.
6. Legal and Safety-Related Disclosures
We may disclose your data in response to official requests (e.g., court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, national security requests, etc.) ("requests") that we receive from government authorities or parties to legal proceedings.
We handle U.S. requests in accordance with U.S. law. If the request originates from a foreign jurisdiction, we will typically disclose information where we in good faith believe that disclosure is permitted by both U.S. law and local law. In all cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
We may disclose user data where we reasonably believe that someone's life is at risk. For example, if we become aware of a person threatening to commit suicide, we may share that person's data with appropriate entities that may have the ability to help.
7. Data Retention
We retain your data for as long as you have an account. When you close an account, we will delete its content, including its videos. We may retain logs of automatically collected information (for internal analytics); your email address; your tax information; communications with you; and your transactional information (for auditing, tax, and financial purposes). When we no longer have a business reason for retaining data, we will delete or anonymize it.
8. Your Privacy Choices
We enable you to make numerous choices about your data:
- You may choose not to provide us with certain information. For example, you may choose not to provide optional account information.
- You may change or correct information voluntarily submitted to us. We encourage you to keep your data current by viewing your settings page.
- You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us.
- You may close your account
9. Communications from Us
By creating an account, you consent to receive commercial emails from us. This includes newsletters and offers. Users from certain countries may have the ability to opt out or opt in at the time of account creation. All users may decline to receive commercial messages in their account settings. Please note that any opt-out request may take several days to process and you will continue to receive transactional emails from us during that time (e.g., emails confirming transactions and/or providing information about your account).
Mobile Device Communications
We may, with your consent, send push notifications in our apps. You may disable these by declining them or changing the app's settings. To the extent provided, we may, with your consent, send SMS messages to your mobile telephone for authentication and security purposes. You may opt out of receiving such messages at any time.
10. Protecting Your Information
We use physical, technical, and organizational security measures to safeguard your data from unauthorized or accidental disclosure. Despite these efforts, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Users also have a role to play in keeping their data safe. We encourage you to use a unique and hard-to-guess password for your account and to not share it with others. You should only grant access rights to people who you know and trust, and, even then, you should be careful in granting all access rights. You should monitor your account regularly. If you believe that someone has gained access to your account without your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can investigate.
11. Your Responsibilities
You will receive data from our apps and business. This may include trademarks and copyrighted materials. If you receive such information, you must comply with all laws, including those concerning privacy, intellectual property, data security, and online marketing.
12. Third-Party Services
13. International Data Transfers and Certain User Rights
13.1 Location of Data
We are based in the United States. We, and our video streaming providers, provide services globally using computer systems, servers, and databases located in the U.S. and other countries. When you use our services from outside of the U.S., your information will be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the U.S. and other countries. Please note that U.S. data and privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Residents of certain countries may be subject to additional protections as set forth in Sections 13.2 and 13.3 below.
13.2 GDPR (EEA Users)
This Sections 13.2 applies only to natural persons residing in the European Economic Area (for the purpose of this section only, "you" or "your" shall be limited accordingly). It is our policy to comply with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In accordance with the GDPR, we may transfer your personal information from your home country to the U.S. (or other countries) based upon the following legal bases:
- Legitimate business interests: We could not provide our services or comply with our legal obligations without transferring your personal information to the U.S.
- Our use of Standard Contractual Clauses (also known as "Model Clauses") where appropriate.
- Our certification and adherence to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks, as described further below.
If you have a request, complaint or inquiry, please contact us at. We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any issue. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory data protection authority of your jurisdiction.
13.3 Privacy Shield (EU and Swiss Users)
This Sections 13.3 applies only to natural persons residing in the European Union, the United Kingdom and Switzerland (for the purpose of this section only, "you" or "your" shall be limited accordingly). We comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework (collectively,"Privacy Shield") as established by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the EU, the United Kingdom and/or Switzerland, as applicable, to the U.S.
Our video streaming vendor, Vimeo and Livestream, have certified to the U.S. Department of Commerce that they adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view Vimeo's certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov. By making this certification, Vimeo is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
In accordance with Privacy Shield Principles, Vimeo commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. If you have inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy, you should first contact Vimeo at the address listed in Section 14. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact our independent recourse mechanism provider, JAMS, at , to file a complaint. JAMS' services are provided at no cost to you.
If you have an unresolved complaint after contacting both Vimeo and JAMS, you may elect to arbitrate your Privacy Shield claims against Vimeo pursuant to Annex I of the Privacy Shield Principles, which provides for binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration will be binding upon you and Vimeo.
13.4 California User Rights
California residents have the right to opt out of disclosing information to third parties for the purpose of allowing such third parties to directly market their products and services. At this time, we do not engage in this type of disclosure. If you have questions, please contact us.
13.5 Nevada User Rights
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of certain "covered information" collected by operators of websites or online services. We currently do not sell covered information, as "sale" is defined by such law, and we don't have plans to sell this information.
14. How to Contact Us
For any questions, inquiries, or complaints relating to your privacy, please contact us at:
Hit It Great Media
Attention: Data Protection
2885 Jupiter Park Drive Suite 300
Jupiter, FL 33458